Rite of the Initiation of adults
The Rite of Initiation of Adults (or RCIA) is for those adults who wish to become part of the Catholic Church by receiving the Sacraments of Christian Initiation.
Who is eligible for RCIA?
- A person 18 years or older who has never been Baptized in the Catholic Church.
- A person of another Christian denomination who wishes to enter in communion with the Catholic faith under her Apostolic and Roman rites
- A person who wishes to marry a Catholic person and also wishes to become Catholic
- A person who is either missing 2 or more Sacraments of Initiation (Baptism, Holy Communion and Confirmation)
- A person from another religion who wishes to be part of the Catholic faith
You are welcome here!
Catechesis (or series of classes) are required to receive the Sacraments. Therefore any person enrolled in the RCIA program needs to complete this prepation.
RCIA meets every Wednesday night at 7:00 pm in the Parish Center. Enrollment begins in the Summer and closes in the Fall. Sign up to the RCIA program by clicking the button below.
For questions or more information about enrolling to our Rite of Christian Initiation for Adults (RCIA), please contact Sr. Adriane Torrisi, SDSH at email@example.com or (818) 342-4686 ext. 209